BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 1, 2010

somehow. my com got a bit of problem. the shockwave player keep crashing. resulting in me getting a tiny little bit annoyed. so here's the story why im only a tiny little bit annoyed instead of being annoyed like SIAOZ.

last time. my come. everytime keep getting virus. cos i kept download songs and games and other stuff so on and on. i remembered its because of the freaking stupid sour programme. its called the limewire. pretty ironic name for it. cos how can a lime have a wire>? then my com begin lagging like a total retard. i need like freaking 20mins to start the system????!!

well lets not probe over the past. its a new year afterall. and my stupid hamster keep running out. just now i put back inside and 10s l8r its out. so i always wondered whether are animals even stupid in the first place? or are we humans jsut plain stupid. what kind of idiot am i? now there's a problem. there aren't different kinds of idiots to begin with...

as usual the no-life bishan dudes like me went BISHAN to countdown for new year..i wanted to go marina bay and watch fireworks then i remmebered. im not the only 1 wanna watch fireworks. meaning i would probably take 1 min to walk 1 step. so we ended up playing cards and fire? in playground? yup we did.

and here's the part where i ask you a very interesting question. do you even exceed 30missed calls in a month? well my dear childish hopeless stupid idiotic piggish fren had 50missed call in just 2 hours. amazing isn't him? i need to like IGNORE 50 calls to get 50miss calls but he jsut need to sleep for 2 hours. such a lucky idiot.

AND HERE'S MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION. NOT TO J-WALK. ALTHOUGH I JUST SUBCONSCIOUSLY DID WHEN I WENT POPULAR TO BUY PEN.

0 comments: