BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

lately. homework. homework. tests. rubbish. keep coming into my tiny little life. well obviously i cant handle stuff so im typing here.. CCa is taking up 2 much of my time. the thing is i dont even know if band was the thing for me from the start, afterall i joined band purely by fate. so here's the part where this question pop into my head.

if fate playing trick on me?
obviously i don't have the answer yet but i really do hope that i have that answer fast.
chingay is ending in another 4 or 5 more times so im alright with it. cos for the first time i get to "tour" around singapore for a good purpose, to help.
if only a day has 28hours instead of 24. that extra 4 hours is gonna be a real help to me.
okay i going tution now.

btw. i hate pms/menopause ppl !

oh yeah there is like 2 new taylor swift songs. today was a fairy tale, missing you. i think if add jump then fall, the other side of the door, untouchable, superstar and the acoustic and piano vers of the old songs, a new album could be made. easy money.

0 comments: