BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

wah din't know my blog so popular... guess its tough being so popular man... is this God's punishment on me being so good to others? popularity my punishment? hais... weird punishment..


btw lets get to the main part already. today. morning. had fun with computer games. during the game, a baka gal called ee leng msg me this, your instrument got problem com down now. i cant believed i actually believed it even for a moment. actually i din't really believed her so i smsed back that i checked before and its working fine. she insisted on me going back to school, stating that the sensei is furious.

i.. i... this is the main part of the story.... and the thing which im trying to say is that.. NEVER EVER MEVER TEVER CEVER EVER EVER trust non-hamsters lovers. cos all they wanna do is to... cheat your feelings.. like how they did to mine..

so here's the most exciting part of the whole thing. i mustered up my courage and confronted all fears that opposes me and open the door and stepped into the auditorium. the feeling those bakas give me was like.. " you freaking jackass!" i .. i...... was speechless.... i was totally overwhelmed by my trust towards them .. arghh!!!

YOU UNAGIS! ILL REMEMBER IT! GET READY TO EAT SOME SASHIMI MANZZS!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I dream the collection should acquire more info then it has.