BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

school holidays ain't really that fun afterall. haha although the holidays haven really started but due to circumstances, i got a 6 day break and today is mine 4th day. the only thing that i does which i like is that i get to use com overnight until like today 4am then i slept. watching movies are like so fun. everytime its a different story and adventure. hmm. sometimes i really wished that i'm one of them so i could really get out of my boring life.


currently my dream, is to not stay in singapore. hahas. singapore is a nice and good place but just doesn't suits me at all. i need a real adventure. maybe ill migrate to countries like perth. if i could lol. so my dream now, work hard work hard and work hard until i got enough money to settle down in perth and stay there for the rest of my life. to me, anywhere but singapore is an adventure hahs.

gonna buy cage l8r and this time, im not gonna be a stupid fool and buy a cheap 1. gonna buy a 90 or 80 bucks 1 so i can stop worrying bout my hamsters wasting their life inside a stupid small cage.

0 comments: