BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 15, 2010

okay a week has passed and i've done nothing worth celebrating for. today was suppose to go for chinese oral exam but i skipped it for my dental appointment. today was the day i always anticipated for but yet, it doesn't seems to be what i've been expecting. firstly i was late for the appointment for some stupid reason and had to wait for like 50 mins? but in the end it turn out that i was 2-3 hours early for the chinese workshop so the 50 mins of waiting was worth it in a way or another.

now i had my braces, white color they are. but im feeling so shitty now. the feeling the pressure and everything.. i feel like dying already. from what i heard from my fren, my braces is a bit too hardcore. and i too feel it at this moment. my mouth is like totally numb and i cant even chew anything?
luckily i've got something worth to praise. i actually went to chinatown and got myself another gundam. this time, this gundam is so limited in the world already? its been 6-7 years since this thing came out. i think i bought the last few.

0 comments: