BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

so now i gonna talk about the past 2 days of my life.

saturday. i went to my grandparent house for reunion dinner. it was steamboat of cause. it was supposed to be great until my aunt came into the kitchen and gave me those funny food that i never eaten before. the worse of all, the freaking big prawns. damn. the moment i see them there goes my appetite. i don mind small prawns but big prawns somehow really irritates me to the max. at first, she put a fully-shelled prawn on my plate. so im like okay... ill somehow put it on my bro's plate l8r when she leave. then a few minutes l8r she put another big prawn this time without shell so im like totally forced to eat it now. i have to admit big prawns don go well with me. i was practically forcing it down my throat... then there was this veggie called suan, in chinese it meant calculate then my ah ma was like saying that i must eat that to get good grades for maths.. it tasted soft and smooth and okay but i still could not enjoy it.

the second day AKA the money day.
well i woke up pretty early like 6.30? i used com and i think i watch zhong ji san guo then some other show. i cant remember. sadly in that episode, two of the heroes died, guan yu and zhang fei. did i mention that i got a cousin called guan yu oso? then im like thinking whether if his the descendant of the guan yu in san guo. lol. actually there's only a reason why im like blogging now. my freaking cousin. bloody hell she is FREAKING CHIO CAn? i know she is pretty from my memories of last year but this year the way she dresses OMG. 2 bad shes like 20? or 19. cant remember. but she is really damn chio.. ... zzz....

now lets see what do i wanna do with my ang pow money..
1)i was thinking of buying a new jeans that is not so thin as my others. then the remaining money buy a shoe or a freaking good ear piece.
2) save like a bit more then get a itouch( now i totally don like the idea at all)
3) buy the rollerblades or the wheels that can be detached and attached to any shoe. (im seriously considering this 1.)
4) just get a normal ipod and a freaking good ear piece.
then the chinese thing was like saying that ppl who borned in the dog's year should not splurge on anything this year... zzzz is like wat the heck? zzzz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter.