BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 21, 2009

yesterday went home around 1.20am. damn tired. actually my intention for that night was to go j8 get my hamster food and maybe buy some cds and went library then go home study. on the way, i msg bryan whether he going for the earthworm's bbq. then he told me that its near his house so i asked him further and its only at basket ball court there... nobody told me nothing so i presume its at some far far place like east coast or something.


today early morning woke up straight away wash my hamster cage. 1 went missing. during the washing, another went missing. now i found 1 and accidentally dropped it just now, thank god she din't die. then she made some funny and weird noises which she had never made before and now damn angry at me. scared and angry of cos.

wonder how to say sorry in hamster language...

0 comments: