BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

so stupid of me.. slp so early now middle of the night cant seem to slp.. hate this feeling. today had drills which cant really be called drills cos we never really march and do stuff much.. 2 more days to wearing long pants woo... excited yet annoyed at the same time.. wearing long pants 5 days out of a week? seems a bit too much for me..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L9uRzuAUxI taylor swift singing should've said no, live.

hmm.. i finally go my class blog and tag and read my 07 class blog too.. kinda miss lower sec. cos to me lower sec its like a period of 2 years to play haha.. don wanna grow up if theres a choice.. wish time could slow down like djmax 0.5 speed.. tat will do.. i remembered i once told my mum tat it would be great if theres 48 or 36 hours per day . wouldnt tat be cool?

0 comments: